Monday, June 23, 2014

vent

Why is it when the husband leaves for a work trip the shiz hits the fan. Mary and I have been sick for a week and it seems to only have gotten worse for me the last couple of days. I spent yesterday at my parents house to take a break from being a single parents. MJ was beyond tired when we got home and had a slight fever. I put her in out bed to keep an eye on her and the bawling begins because she doesn't feel good and is so tired, so I turn around to turn some music on for her and I hear gurgling noise. I look back at her and she is throwing up her dinner all over the place. I wanted to cry and scream and sit in a corner all at the same time. I felt like crud and couldn't handle this. BUT when you're a mom you don't get sick days and such is life. Twice more through the night the crying and screaming came from my sick little one, I wanted to join her. Two more days till Ryan returns home. Two weeks till this baby boy should be arriving. I had a dream the other night he decided to arrive early while Ryan was on his work trip, yeah just what I would need...
Ok rant over. On a better note MJ is so patient and I'm so grateful for her. She'll ask me to take her to the playroom, or upstairs or whatever. I have no strength so I'd just have her sit on the bed next to me and watch shows on my phone while I rest a little longer. Such a peach, thanks sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment