Thursday, September 22, 2016

Oliver is 2!

My baby is growing up! My little Ollie boy, where do I even begin.
He is our little peanut wearing 18 month clothing. The kid has no fear whatsoever, will jump off of just about anything. He is all boy and I think will be quite the little soccer player one day, or even baseball player. Is he not the most beautiful boy in the world?! As much as he may try my patience and drive me bonkers making all sorts of messes and not listening I just adore him. He is such a sweetie and just cracks us all up.
         Did a red white and blue and beach ball theme. I did nachos again, with watermelon, yummy twizzlers, and fruit pizza.







He is an awful eater, we joke he lives off of chocolate milk, candy and air. He starts off each morning with his chocolate protein drink or as Oliver says ''chocate mek"
His vocabulary is growing constantly I love that he is getting better at communicating with us and his big sis. They can be the sweetest and cutest things in the world ever or they fight like cats and dogs. He is enamored by her and does everything she does.

He loves trucks, cars, watching construction going on with the diggers, but will also play ponies and other toys with his sissy. I never hear him call her Mary or MJ it's always "sissy"

We just recently moved him into a toddler bed and shockingly he's doing pretty good! He can't open the door yet thankfully so he has to wait until we get him in the morning. I dread the day he can open his door, with his crazy little personality who knows what he'll get into!

He give my belly kisses and says baby pointing to it or baby sissy. I can't wait for the two of them to meet!

Of course his favorite word is NO, he loves to be outside and wants to go out constantly. He loves coloring whether it be with chalk, in coloring books or... on my wall. He gets into things way more than MJ did at this age. He is very independent and hates to hold my hand when in parking lots or crossing the street. But he is also a mama's boy and I adore when he comes to me saying ''hold you?" wanting me to hold him and give hime cuddles. He gives the best hugs and has the best smile when you hold up a camera to him.

I love this sweet crazy funny boy of mine. He may drive me bonkers and try my patience but I can not imagine our family with out him. He brings so much joy and keeps us on our toes!



This kid loves his Papa D. He will randomly in a sing song voice say ''Papa D! Papa D! Papa D!"

 FINALLY enjoying the splash pad this summer for the first time. Other times I've come this year he just plays with his car by, or a beach ball. yay!
                                  Wearing the same shirt his Daddy wore when he turned two!








No comments:

Post a Comment